Blazor is a Single Page Application development framework. The name Blazor is a combination/mutation of the words Browser and Razor (the .NET HTML view generating engine). The implication is that instead of having to execute Razor views on the server in order to present HTML to the browser, Blazor is capable of executing these views on the client.
Blazor uses open web standards without plugins or code transpilation. Blazor works in all modern web browsers, including mobile browsers.
Why should we use Blazor?
There are couple of strong reasons, which indicate why we should use Blazor:
1. WebAssembly is supported by all major browsers
2. Use C# for interactive web applications
3. Reuse existing libraries
4. Performance is near native
5. Tooling and debugging
Near-Native Performance, runing your app on webassemble is fast.
App can work completely offline.
No Server Needed, you do not have to maintain the server and keep architecture simple. it require resource processing at client device
No Plugin required, WebAssembly is native part of all major browsers. it takes all static files into browser
Run in all Modern Browsers
Blazor Server is a server-side Blazor app. App runs inside an ASP.NET website that runs on the .NET runtime. This website then serves the Blazor website and loads Blazor through a WebSocket connection that it uses through SignalR. Using this, UI updates are streamed from the server in real time. This sounds complicated, but you don't have to do anything special to make this work. This all comes out of the box.
Complete ASP.NET Framework.
WebAssembly not needed.
Server Side Keys or Secrets are Safe to use.
Our Blazor Projects:
- ERP, a fully customized web application to manage the whole production process in a technical and easy way with latest features, mathematical calculations, and different types of roles.
- Appointment booking tool with super admin modules. Secure Blazor WebAssembly with IdentityServer4. Role-Based Authentication and authorization using IdentityServer4. It also includes Voice/Video calling feature.
- Dynamic Content management for business listing page by user friendly Environment. New concept introduced as Autopost and CMS for business page.
Our Blazor Expertise:
- B2B B2C Portal Development
- ERP Development
- Enterprise Solutions
- Hybrid Application Development
- E-Commerce Solutions
- CMS Development
- Migration Solutions
- Social Media Development